3.3
Layout of Store

My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor wend I got home notice they had charge me $5.39 each, went back to the store #15 on SW 137AV and 26ST spoke to C.S. Dep.and they call the manager on duty Mr.Garcia but he was no help at all !!

he look at the add that state clearly Sedanos Premium Ice Cream and he show me another Sedanos Ice Cream hidden at the end of the freezer, but it was not the one on the Flyer.

I ask him if he coud fix this problem that it was missed leading advertising that is was the same as a gas station advertizing Premium gas at one price and then at the pump they will tell you to put Regular for the price of Premium. Sedano should train their Store Manager better and honor they advertising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sedanos Two For Six Dollars Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1329539

Good morning Mr. Cuesta,

We are very sorry to hear about the misunderstanding of our weekly flyer.

As stated in the flyer, The sale indicates "SEDANO'S PREMIUM ICE CREAM, ASSORTED VARIETIES 1.5 QT" Unfortunately, the Mamey flavor you chose to purchase, was not 1 of the selected varieties on Sale. In other words this particular flavor was not part of the promotion of 2 of $6.00. This is fair and proper advertising in our industry. Our goal is to provide a positive and enjoyable environment for both our customers and employees here at Sedano's.

We appreciate your business and we would like for you to continue enjoying our everyday low prices. Sedano's strives on providing excellent customer service to all our customers in the community.

SIGUE LA TRADICION!

Atentamente,

Hilda M. Mayor

Sedano's Supermarkets/Customer Service Coordinator/WIC Specialist hildamayor@sedanos.com 3140 W. 76th St.

Hialeah, Fl. 33018 305-824-1034