Last afternoon I was shopping in this store. They had on offer fruit foot just $ 1.00 and decided to buy a couple of them. When I got home I realized that I had taken both feet at $ 5.99 each one.
I return back to the store and went to the manager, an older man with bright eyes and a half glasses nose, give him the receipt for my purchase freshly made and I explained what had happened to me.
That man, visibly annoyed with me, began to question very bad shape on the time and day of my purchase (as if the bill of box, which he held in his hand and was looking not appear that information), after which great shape I answered him, he swerved to an employee who was on a ladder putting Christmas ornaments and said, hey guy (I forgot the name) down from there right now and go and throw away all the feet! !
Another employee who was close, afraid of the attitude of the man, diligent offered to meet the charge.
The manager goes with me receipt in hand walking far away from me without giving me any explanation.
I followed him, came to the department of cigarettes and put the receipt on the counter and began texting with his phone. I continued also looking at him and waiting for a decision during 15 minutes!
After that, he decided to give the voucher to the cashier and said her that give me the difference replenished had charged more.
The very attentive cashier return my money and apologized for the inconvenience, as the rude manager who stood stone-faced staring at the ceiling, not a single word of apology issued or satisfaction in my favor.
Just I wanted make a question you, how is possible that your company has as executives in that store, to a man who is so rude and has so bad manners.....how is possible that your company has as your face in that store, to a lazy man with so bad character, can you explain please???
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sedanos Staff
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "Vine al supermercado sedano en 831 ne 8 st en homestead vi una promocion en la entrada sobre participar para ganarlas dos para las carreras de nascar en homestead..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."