Sedanos - How is possible?

10 of 23 Sedanos reviews

Last afternoon I was shopping in this store. They had on offer fruit foot just $ 1.00 and decided to buy a couple of them. When I got home I realized that I had taken both feet at $ 5.99 each one.

I return back to the store and went to the manager, an older man with bright eyes and a half glasses nose, give him the receipt for my purchase freshly made and I explained what had happened to me.

That man, visibly annoyed with me, began to question very bad shape on the time and day of my purchase (as if the bill of box, which he held in his hand and was looking not appear that information), after which great shape I answered him, he swerved to an employee who was on a ladder putting Christmas ornaments and said, hey guy (I forgot the name) down from there right now and go and throw away all the feet! !

Another employee who was close, afraid of the attitude of the man, diligent offered to meet the charge.

The manager goes with me receipt in hand walking far away from me without giving me any explanation.

I followed him, came to the department of cigarettes and put the receipt on the counter and began texting with his phone. I continued also looking at him and waiting for a decision during 15 minutes!

After that, he decided to give the voucher to the cashier and said her that give me the difference replenished had charged more.

The very attentive cashier return my money and apologized for the inconvenience, as the rude manager who stood stone-faced staring at the ceiling, not a single word of apology issued or satisfaction in my favor.

Just I wanted make a question you, how is possible that your company has as executives in that store, to a man who is so rude and has so bad manners.....how is possible that your company has as your face in that store, to a lazy man with so bad character, can you explain please???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sedanos Staff
Review category
Food Stores
review #741801

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sedanos? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 23 Sedanos reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 29, 2015 #1071252

Your english is horrible!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.